WELCOME TO STUDY IN UKRAINE
Hundreds of International Airlines Fly to different Airports of Ukraine every day. Like Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, Emirates Airlines, Lufthansa, KLM, Austrian Airline, Air France, LOT, British Airways, Wizz Air, Belavia, Czech Air, Air Baltic, Ryanair and many more.
It is always advisable to take a flight to the capital of Ukraine- Kyiv if there is no airport at the university location. Thanks to the well-developed transportation infrastructure, one may catch any, out of many transport facilities available at any hour of the day or the night.
There are two International Airports in Kyiv i.e. Boryspil KBP & Zhulyani IEV
International Airports at other locations; Dnipro DNK, Ivano Frankivsk IFO, L’viv LWO, Kharkiv HRK, Kherson KHE, Odesa ODS, Zaporizhia OZH.
After the visa, you should purchase your Air Ticket to any airport in Kyiv– The capital city of Ukraine – IATA Code – KBP & IEV. You must forward your Air Ticket to Star Education Consult Ukraine, at least three (3) days prior to your arrival in Ukraine. Please use the following details;
Pursuant to the official rules and regulations set by Ukrainian Border Security Service, we must submit the name, date of birth, passport number, and university name with flight details of every arriving student. Therefore, once you have received your student Visa, immediately forward your Air Ticket to Star Education Consult Ukraine LLC at least three (3) days prior to your arrival in Ukraine. It is advisable to proceed to Kyiv, or other airport advised by our Office.
We repeatedly inform you that Ukrainian Airport Authorities categorically Refuse the Entry to students whose names are not present in their Clearance List provided by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine. To eliminate any deportation risk, students must send the flight itinerary 3-5 days prior to arrival.
MEETING OUR STAFF
One of the staff of Star Education Consult Ukraine LLC always welcomes students at any airport in Ukraine and assures the smooth immigration clearance. Newly arrived students are accompanied to the university by our staff to accommodate them at the university hostel. Our staff also assists students to process the necessary documentation to obtain the Temporary Residence Permit in Ukraine.
To waive the security risks, demand the person to show the ID Card of Star Education Consult Ukraine LLC before you decide to leave the airport.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Make sure that the Tuition Fee package is complete as advised by Star Education Consult Ukraine LLC. Please keep the cash payment along with you in the Aeroplane ✈. NEVER place the cash in your checked-in luggage. Remain attentive during the transits. Always keep an eye on your handbag or valet with cash inside.
- Make sure you have all the original educational certificates with you.
- Initially for personal keep up an amount of 300USD to 500USD for a couple of months.
- If you arrive in October, make sure you wear a warm jacket and have some warm clothes and shoes.
Do not hesitate to write for more details!
We wish you a very pleasant and safe flight to Ukraine
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- We can process a Clearance Letter to the Airport only if you provide us with the Air Ticket for a Guaranteed Entry.
- You must know that if we do not submit students’ details to Airport Authorities – Security Services deport the students back to the departure country.
- Ukrainian Border Authorities Call to Confirm if the designated staff is present at the airport to pick the arrived student. Otherwise, the Entry is Refused.