All Foreign Students are Warmly Welcome to Study in Ukraine, Admission is Open now for September November 2020. Due to the delays caused by COVID 19 delays, the deadline to join this session has been extended to 1st December 2020.
As an Applicant, one must know that the Invitation Letter is the main document if you want to Study at a University in Ukraine. This is the only document from Ukraine required at the Embassy of Ukraine to obtain a Student Visa.
Once the Invitation Letter to Study in Ukraine is issue and delivered, the candidate must rush to process the documents required to obtain a student visa to Ukraine
One must Prepare Following documents for Ukrainian Student Visa Application.
- Passport and a photocopy (the document for international travel)
- Original Student Invitation Letter and a photocopy
- Original Birth Certificate and its copy legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- Original School/ University Certificates (O level/ A level/ SSCE/ HSSC/ ISCSE /Bachelor or Master Degree, Transcripts – applicable upon availability) and their copies legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- General Medical Certificate of fitness. Legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. A medical certificate is valid for only for two months from the date of issue.
- HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate Legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- Medical/ Travel Insurance Policy valid for the period of 3 months.
- Sponsorship Letter attested by Notary Public or made at Court Affidavit. It must include sponsor’s full name, address, landline & mobile numbers, and obligation of sponsor to cover applicant’s expenses while studying abroad. Photocopy of sponsor’s passport or ID card
- Bank Statement of Student or the Sponsor compulsory movement of account for last 6 months. With minimum balance enough to cover applicant’s first year’s tuition fee and living expenses.
- 16 Passport Size Pictures 3 × 4 cm
- Book Your Appointment at:http://visa.mfa.gov.ua/ and submit above listed documents at Embassy of Ukraine or Global VFS Ukrainian Visa Centre.
We provide 24/7 online support for all of our candidates from day 1 and during whole procedure of Admission, Visa and Arrival in Ukraine. You can reach us on WhatsApp, Viber or Telegram +380 98 888 00 87