Thousands of Students from Bangladesh, Students from Bhutan, Students from India, Students from Nepal, Students from Sri Lanka, Students from the Maldives come to join various Programs at Ukrainian Universities.
Several Thousands of Indian students come every year to Ukraine to study MBBS in Ukraine in English. Some Indian students still come to study Dentistry, D Pharmacy, Nursing, and Postgraduate studies in Medicine. There is not a single University in Ukraine where we don’t have Indian students. For MBBS Indian Students it is must to have NEET exam certificate with minimum “130″ marks.
Students from Bangladesh, Students from Bhutan, Students from the Maldives, Students from Nepal, and Students from Sri Lanka mostly join Non-Medical Universities though still, a considerable number of students come to join Medical Universities in Ukraine.
Students from the Indian Sub Continent love to Study Information Technology and Many Fields of Science and Engineering as well.
Embassy of Ukraine in India welcomes students from India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives. There is a Ukrainian VFS Global Visa Center in New Delhi, India. Click here to Register Ukrainian Visa Application.
Book Your Appointment: http://visa.mfa.gov.ua/
Ukrainian Global VFS Visa Centre: https://www.vfsglobal.com/ukraine/india/
Embassy of Ukraine in India: https://india.mfa.gov.ua/en/consular-issues
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR STUDY VISA AT UKRAINE EMBASSY
- As a student, you have to apply visa type D
- Original Invitation letter from Ukraine University
- Original International Passport ( The traveling documents – valid at least for one year)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate 10 + 2
- Bachelor Degree & transcripts (For Master’s Level students)
- Masters Degree & Transcripts (For Ph.D. Level students)
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate showing absence of AIDS/ HIV
- Medical Certificate showing Physical and Mental Fitness
- Sponsorship Letter & Passport Copy of Parents or the person who is going to pay for the student while studying in Ukraine.
- Bank Statement (6 months movement in the account and with balance covering at least first year’s tuition fee and personal expenses – 6000US$ to 10000US$)
- 10 Passport size Photos
We cooperate only with State Owned, National and Worldwide recognized universities of Ukraine.